Monday, February 20, 2023

In-Color 21-23

Well, It will soon be time to say goodbye to the 2021-23 in-colors. I will  miss most of them, especially Polished Pink.. I was never a fan of Pale Papaya. My card today uses three of the colors, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Evening Evergreen. Inspire, Create. Stamping Challenges #136 has a color challenge this week that requires those three colors plus Pear Pizzazz.

I started with a 5 1/4" by 4" piece of white card stock that I embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. 

I cut a 2" by 4" piece if the Polished Pink Enjoy the Journey DSP. I tore the paper lengthwise until it was about 1 1/2" wide. I also cut a 2" by 4" piece of the Fresh Freesia Hues of Happiness DSP. I tore it until it was about 1 1/4" wide. I glued both to the embossed cardstock.

I stamped flowers and leaves from the Happiness Abounds stamp set using Evening Evergreen ink onto white cardstock. I colored the flowers with Fresh Freesia Blends and the leaves with the Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write marker. They were cut out using the coordinating Blossoming Happiness dies.

The sentiment was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink and cut with the Stylish Shapes dies. I tied the Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon around the card front and then attached it to an Evening Evergreen card base. I added the sentiment and In-Color Jewels (ret.) to the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 




1 comment:

  1. It will be fun to see what new colors come in, but you did just fine and dandy with these! I wasn't a fan of the pink but loved the papaya....I'll give you all my pink and I'll take your papaya, LOL!

    ReplyDelete