Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Blushing Bride and Starry Sky

Hi Everyone, 

Today I have a card that was inspired by this week's Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge #194. Joanne has created a great board with a lot of great elements. The elements I chose  were Patterned Paper, Flower and Ribbon/Bow.

To make my card I started with a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" piece of the Starry Sky Dainty Flowers DSP. This was layered onto a  4" by 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock and then attached to a Blushing Bride card base. 

I used the Timeworn Type embossing folder and the Heart Pack Punch for the Blushing Bride heart. This was glued to the card front. 

I stamped the flowers and sentiments from the Honeybee Home stamp set with black ink. I colored the flowers with Old Olive, Fresh Freesia and Daffodil Delight blends. I also used the Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker. I used  the Honeybee Blooms dies to cut out the flowers. The pink flowers were attached with glue. 

I flagged the ends of the sentiment strip. The sentiment and purple flowers were attached with dimensionals.

I added a bow made with the White Crinkle Seam Binding. To finish the card I added Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. love your pink and blue color combo,Suzanne - wonderful card - thanks for sharing with us at TicTacToe Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete