Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Rainy Day and Sequins

I am loving the adorable characters from the Playing in the Rain Stamp Set. I made a card today that used the sassy little bunny. For my  card I combined two challenges. CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #390 and SU Colour Challenge for January.


When I first saw the card to be cased I immediately thought of the Sequin dies. I decided to use Gray Granite for the background of my card so I cut sequins out of the remaining challenge colors, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Poppy Parade. I attached the sequence onto a 5 1/4" by 4" piece of Gray Granite cardstock. 

I stamped the bunny from Playing in the Rain onto white cardstock using black ink. I used blends in the challenge colors, replacing dark Tahitian Tide for Pacific Point to color the umbrella. I also used light flirty Flamingo for the ears and nose. The bunny was cut out with a Layering Circle die and the umbrella from the Playing in the Rain dies. These were attached to the card front.
I added the Balmy Blue Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment