Thursday, January 12, 2023

Pink, Blue and Brown? Yes!

What a fun color combination! When I first saw it, I wasn't so sure. I have done pink and brown and loved it. I wasn't sure how the pastel blue would fit. TGIF Challenges #402 Has their first color challenge of the year. Early Espresso, Balmy Blue and Polished Pink are the colors.

I started by attaching a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" Balmy Blue piece of  Country Gingham DSP (I love this paper!) to a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Early Espresso cardstock. This was adhered to a Balmy Blue card base.

Using the Country Bouquet Bundle I made the hearts and leaves. I used  Polished Pink and Balmy Blue ink and the punch.

I cut an Early Espresso scalloped circle and a white circle using the Layering Circle dies. The large heart and leaves were adhered to the circle using dimensionals. The circle was attached to card with glue.

The sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink onto a thin piece of white cardstock. I flagged one end and used dimensionals to adhere it to the card along with the small heart.

To finish the card I added a white Baker's Twine bow and Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment