Friday, January 27, 2023

A Sweet Turtle

Hello Friends, 

The card I made for today has an interesting color combination. Creative Colour Challenge #73 provided these three colors to work with; Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow and Parakeet Party. 


I started with a Thick White card base. I blended Mossy Meadow and whatever color of blue was on a blending brush to the center of the card to create a subtle background. 

Using the Scalloped Contour dies and the Stitched Rectangle dies, I made a Mossy Meadow frame from the Rustic Harvest DSP (ret). This was glued to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the By My Side stamp set and the flowers from the Playing in the Rain stamp set with black ink. 

I stamped the turtle and flowers on a scrap of white cardstock. They were colored with Mossy Meadow and Parakeet Party.  I used the coordinating dies to cut the stamped images out. I also cut the bridge out of Gray Granite cardstock. The turtle was attached with dimensionals at the top and glue dots at the bottom. I attached the bridge with glue and the flowers with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!








No comments:

Post a Comment