Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Gold Tree Lot

Today's card was inspired by two challenges. Just Add Ink Challenge #635 had a beautiful photo for inspiration. Their photo led me to the colors and the tree elements for my card. TGIF Challenges # 401 is a technique Challenge. They wanted a simple card. 

When I saw the photo I immediately thought of my last lonely strip of the Polished Pink Blackberry Beauty Specialty Paper (ret). I cut it to 5 1/2" by 2 1/8". I layered it onto a 5 1/2" by 2 3/8" panel of Blackberry Bliss. This was glued to an Evening Evergreen card base.

Using the Tree Lot dies I cut 2 medium and one large tree. I also cut the outlines of the trees from the dark Brushed Metallic cardstock that was backed with adhesive sheets. After attaching the tree pieces together I glued the largest to the card and attached the other two using dimensionals.

The sentiment from On the Horizon stamp set was embossed in gold onto vellum. I glued it below the trees.

To finish the card I added 3 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (ret). 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!







No comments:

Post a Comment