Thursday, January 5, 2023

Happiness Abounds

I opened the new All-Star Class Tutorial Bundle for January and once again was blown away by all the beautiful projects presented, This month's projects all used the Fancy Flora Suite. To be honest, I am not planning on ordering this suite. I thought it could be fun to CASE some of these projects by swapping in the Happiness Abounds stamps set. 

My first card is inspired by Mikaela Titheridge at www.thecraftyoinkpen.co.uk       I have been following her for a while now and her projects are always gorgeous. The color scheme for my card was inspired by Sunday Stamps Challenge #299, Shades of Winter.

I used a piece of thick Basic White cardstock to make an 8 1/2" by 3 3/4" slimline card. You will have enough paper to cut an 8" by 3 1/4" mat from the same sheet of cardstock. I used the lattice type die from the Blossoming Happiness dies to add some interest to the mat. This was attached to the card front with dimensionals. 

Using the Happiness Abounds stamp set, I stamped the flowers with Rich Razzleberry and Flirty Flamingo inks then colored them with corresponding blends. The flower centers were colored with So Saffron dark blend. These were then cut out with the dies.

The leaves were stamped using Blackberry Bliss ink and colored using the Stampin' Write Marker. Then cut out using the dies. Flowers and leaves were attached with glue and dimensionals.

The sentiment is from On the Horizon Stamp set and stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink. Then cut out using the Tailor Made Tags dies.

I used the dark So Saffron blend to color the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and attached that to the back of the tag before attaching it to the card. A small white Baker's Twine bow was added to the front of the tag.

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to finish the card with some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!

 




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how pretty! The colors are perfect for your floral images. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on our color combo!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Shades of Winter" color challenge at Sunday Stamps.
    -Deb Horst DT
    #SSC299

    ReplyDelete