Thursday, January 26, 2023

TBT: Nature's Beauty

Hello Everyone!

Today I am going back to 2019 with the Nature's Beauty stamp set. My card was inspired by Retro Rubber Challenge #198. They have a Winter Scene theme. 

I started with a Starry Sky card base. I layered it with a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Orchis Oasis cardstock. I embossed a 3 3/4" by 5" piece of basic white cardstock with the Woodland embossing folder (ret).

I used the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and cut a white circle. Using Orchid Oasis ink and the Nature's Beauty stamp set I stamped some snowy trees. I used a blending brush with the Orchid Oasis ink to create a cold horizon. The circle was glued to the card front.

I stamped the deer with Soft Suede ink and colored it with various brown and gray pencils. This was fussy-cut out and attached to the card front with dimensionals.

The sentiment from the Art Gallery stamp set was stamped using Orchid Oasis ink. I attached this with dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne - I love this deer so much still, lol. A perfect winter scene and a beautiful birthday card! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete