Sunday, January 15, 2023

Country Bouquet Trio

Hello Everyone, I have another Valentine's Day card today that uses the Country Bouquet Bundle. Today I used the two-step large heart stamps to cut out some squares for the sketch. I combined two challenges today, one for colors and one for the card's layout. At Freshly Made Sketches #568, Judy had a fun sketch. Colour INKSpiration Challenges #136 provided the colors; Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Garden Green and Sahara Sand.

To start my card, I cut a 2 7/8" by 5" piece of Garden Green cardstock. Then I cut a 2 3/4" by 4 7/8" piece of Mint Macaron Country Gingham DSP and adhered it to the Garden Green. This was then attached to a Sahara Sand card base.

To make the little squares, I used the two-step large heart stamps from the Country Bouquet stamp set. I first stamped the leaves with Garden Green onto white cardstock. Then I used Blushing Bride ink to add the flowers. I needed to stamp three complete hearts. I used the retired Layering Squares to cut out the three squares. I used the scalloped square die to cut three Garden Green squares to layer behind the floral squares. I used the coordinating Country Bouquet punch to cut out three small hearts and attached one to the center of each square with dimensionals. I added a tiny Heart Pearl to each square.

The sentiment was stamped with Garden Green onto a 1/2" strip of white cardstock and attached with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping! 







2 comments:

  1. These colors are beautiful together. I love the hearts on the floral background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card with a fab combo of papers! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete