Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Big Thanks

Paper Craft Crew Challenges #500 had a Horizontal Sketch Challenge this week. I decided to keep my card clean and simple. My card came together pretty quickly, once I got my ink to cooperate. My ink pad was pretty wet.


I sed the Dandy Designs DSP to determine the color scheme for my card. This paper is fabulous and there are many options to choose from. I decided to go with Balmy Blue.  

I started with a piece of 4" by 5 1/4" of the paper and attached that to a thick white card base. Using the flip side of the paper, I cut a 1 3/4" by 5 1/4" strip. 

I used the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies to cut a white circle. I used the accent stamp from the Biggest Wish stamp set and Balmy Blue ink to add some color. I glued the circle to the card front and then added the strip of DSP.

The sentiment from Big Thanks was stamped on white cardstock with Balmy Blue ink. I used the rectangle from Celebrations Tag dies to cut it out. I attached this with dimensionals. And that is it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment