Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Blasted Carrots!

You don't even want to know how many tries it took for me to successfully get these carrots lined up. I persevered and I have a card for two challenges that both wanted to see new products.. Thanks a Bunch was my newest stamp set. This card was made for Inspire Create Challenge #133: New to You and SUOChallenges#317: Designer's Choice 

The carrots from Thanks a Bunch were stamped with Pale Papaya, pumpkin Pie and  Blackberry Bliss onto white cardstock, I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out the card front. 

I attached a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of  Day at the Farm DSP to a Pear Pizzazz card base. Then attached the carrot rectangle.

The sentiment was stamped in Pear Pizzazz and cut out using the Tailor Made Tags dies. I made a bow with a thinned out piece of Threaded Twine.

 Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping! 



4 comments:

  1. I am glad you persevered with your carrots! Sometimes I stamp the lines first, THEN the carrots...don't know why but they work better for me that way! Anyway, I think this is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carrots look GREAT!! Awesome job with your card! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the carrots in different colors, especially that purple one! I'm glad you persevered to get a great card made. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a creatively fun card and love how you did the carrots. I'm so happy you participated with us at SUOChallenges.com. Please join us for our black and white challenge today!

    ReplyDelete