Monday, January 23, 2023

Path of Petals

I have a card today that brought together two challenges. Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge #193, as always provided some great elements for inspiration. I went with flowers, vintage and ribbon. The layout for my card came from Paper Craft Crew #502 Vertical Sketch Challenge.

I started by cutting a 3 15/16" by 5 3/16" piece of Pressed Petal DSP (ret). This was layered onto a 4 1/16" 5 5/16" piece of Rococo Rose cardstock (ret).

I cut a 1 5/8" by 4 1/8" piece of the DSP and layered it onto a 1 3/4" by 4 1/4" piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock. I glued this to the card front.

I cut one more piece of the DSP that measured 1 5/8" by 3 3/8". This was layered onto a 1 3/4" by 3 5/8" piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock. This was glued to the card front.

I cut a 2 1/8" by 3" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the image from the Path of Petals stamp set. I used Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose and Crumb Cake inks. I roughed up the edges of this piece and used a blending brush to lightly color the paper in spots using Crumb Cake ink. This was glued to the card front.

The sentiment from Bloom with Hope stamp set (ret) was stamped with Crumb Cake ink. Before attaching the sentiment with dimensionals, I tied a ribbon around the card front. The whole thing was attached to a Mossy Meadow card base.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you find inspiration from the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I do too! You created a beautiful vintage sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete