Monday, January 16, 2023

Conversation Hearts

My card tonight is a throwback to a favorite stamp set from last year, Sweet Conversations. I used the colors provided by Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #405. The colors were Petal Pink, Pool Party and Mango Melody. I combined this with Paper Craft Crew Vertical Sketch Challenge #501.  




I started by cutting a 3 3/4" by 3" piece of Petal Pink Dandy Designs DSP. I also cut a 3 3/4" by 2" piece of Mango Melody Dandy Designs DSP. These were layered onto a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" piece of Pool Party cardstock. I cut a 1/3" by 3 3/4" piece of Pool Party to cover the seam between the two pieces of DSP. The sentiment was stamped onto a 3/8" strip of white cardstock with black ink and glued to card front. The card front was attached to a Mango Melody card base.

I stamped the hearts using the three colors and basic black ink using the Sweet conversations stamp set. I used the Sweet Hearts dies to cut them out. I attached them to the card using dimensionals. I added Heart Pearls to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping! 





6 comments:

  1. SO cute! Those colors are perfect for conversation hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created a soft Valentine card with these colors! So sweet and adorable. thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, Suzy, this is color perfection! What great paper choices - love those candy hearts, lol. Just so sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun stamp set to use with these colors! I love those conversation hearts! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! The DSP papers are a great addition for detail and support the colored hearts nicely. So glad you joined us a HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is such a fun way to use these colors! Your card turned out so cute using these non-traditional valentine's colors! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete