Saturday, January 14, 2023

Silly Goose and a Color Challenge with PP623

Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper Players Claire has a great color challenge. She has four fun colors for you to play with, I hope you can join us.


These cheery colors led me to some fun stamps that I got recently. I completed my card with the Silly Goose stamp set, some card layers, a bit of coloring and a few embellishments.

For my card, I cut a 3 5/8" by 4 7/8" piece of Highland Heather cardstock and ran it through the cut and emboss machine with the Spots and Dots die. I adhered the same size piece of Basic White cardstock behind the Highland Heather. I attached this to a 3 3/4" by 5" piece of Parakeet Party cardstock. 
I stamped the image from the Silly Goose stamp set in black ink onto Basic White cardstock. I used Orchis Oasis, Parakeet Party and Highland Heather Stampin' Blends to color the image. I also used the light Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie blends for the hat and beak. Wink of Stella was used on the water to add some sparkle.

I used the second largest square from the Stylish Shapes dies to cut out the image. This was attached to a 2 3/4" piece of the Parakeet Party Butterfly Kisses DSP. I glued the backed image to the card front.

I tied a piece of the Orchid Oasis In-Color Bajer's Twine around this layers with a bow. All of this was glued to an Orchid Oasis card base. I added three Orchid Oasis In-Color Matte Decorative Dots.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping! 

  




5 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is so fun! Polka dots and floating in a pool--two of my favorites. This little goose looks so happy! Thank you for making my colors shine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silly goose looks perfectly at home stamped and colored in Claire's colors! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floating goose - she is definitely pretty as a picture in these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Suzy! That little goose is as cute as can be. I love how you used the challenge colors. It's a perfect balance of all four of them.

    ReplyDelete