Friday, January 6, 2023

CASE with Happiness Abounds

My card today was inspired by two challenges found on Facebook. CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #389 provided the layout and the color scheme came from Colour INKspirations Challenges #135

As I did yesterday, I took inspiration from January's All-Star Class Tutorial Bundle.  The colors and positioning of the elements from Martin Stone's gorgeous card were perfect for my card. If you are not familiar with Martin's work you can find him at www.martinsmayhem.co.uk. His projects are always extraordinary.

I started with a Pale Papaya card base. I layered a 3" by 5"  piece of the Coastal Cabana Dandy Designs DSP. 

I cut a 3 3/8" by 3 5/8" piece of white cardstock and ran it through the embossing machine with the lattice style die from the Blossoming Happiness dies.
This piece as then attached to the card front.

The Happiness Abounds stamp set was used for all stamped elements. The leaves were stamped with Bermuda Bay ink onto Coastal Cabana cardstock. The flowers were stamped using Soft Suede ink. I used Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight blends to color the flowers. All were cut out using the coordinating dies.

The sentiment was stamped using Bermuda Bay ink and cut out using Stylish Shapes dies.

I pulled out some retired Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon to add a bow. Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment