Sunday, January 29, 2023

Horizon Dies

Happy Sunday everyone, I cannot believe we are at the end of January. The good news is Spring is just around the corner. I have a card today that has very little stamping, just the sentiment. Sunday Stamps Challenge #301 has a great color combination found in a winter bouquet. I combined these colors with the card layout by Freshly Made Sketches #570. I flipped the image portion of the sketch over so that the sun would be on top. I also went with a horizontal card. 

I used the Horizon dies to cut out the elements of the dies. I used Starry Sky, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss and Calypso Coral cardstock. I attached the die-cuts with glue to a 5 1/4" by 4" piece of Basic White cardstock.

The sentiment from the On the Horizon stamp set was stamped with Basic Black ink.

The card front was layered onto a 5 3/8" by 4 1/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock. then attached to a thick Basic White card base.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping!










7 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene in great colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Perfect way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful mountain scene! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene using those diecuts! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely use of the sketch. This is really pretty! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers!! Love your layered up scene!! This is just a beautiful take of our "winter bouquet" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Thanks for playing along with us!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC301

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Suzy - LOVE this scene set in our colors - brilliant! Stunning, really! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete