Friday, April 21, 2023

Art Gallery

TGIF!

Today I have a card that was inspired by a weekly color challenge. Creative Colour Challenges #85 provided the colors, Crumb Cake, Real Red and Mint Macaron. I again went to my stash of soon to be retired stamp sets and pulled out Art Gallery. The plan for my card was to stamp the image with white craft ink and then add color with watercolor pencils. After seeing the white image, I decided to try stamping the the color instead. I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Crumb Bake card base

Real Red 3 1/16" by 4 7/16" layer

Crumb Cake cut with Stitched Rectangle dies

Art Gallery stamp set 

Inks: White Craft, Real Red and Mint Macaron

White Embossing Powder for sentiment

Real Red (& Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack)

Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!

 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Stunning Suzy! Love how the design is quite simple, yet the end result is so striking - I love this stamp set! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete