Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Silly Goose Birthday

Hello Everyone,

My card today was inspired by two great challenges. Festive Friday Challenge #0131 is celebrating National Pet Day, which is today. The elements I took from their inspo list are bird, birthday and embossing folder. The colors for my card came from TGIF Challenges #415 Color Challenge. The colors are Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Bermuda Bay.

I adhered a 2 1/4" by 3 1/2" Stitched Rectangle cut from  Day at the Farm DSP to a 4" by 5 1/4" Real Red Cottage Gingham DSP (ret). 

I wrapped a piece of the Mini Ruffled Ribbon around the card front. A 3 13/16" by 1/2" strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock was layered over the ribbon.

The card front was layered onto a thick white card base. 

A Daffodil Delight square was cut with the Stylish Shape dies. Then it was embossed with the texture Classics folder and added to the card with dimensionals.

The goose from the Silly Goose stamp set was stamped with black ink and colored with blends of all three of the challenge colors. I cut ot out and glued it to the card.

The sentiment was heat embossed with white powder onto black cardstock and attached with dimensionals. I added a black Bakers Twine bow to finish the card. 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my what a cute card. Your colours are perfect. Thanks for playing along in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, I love this card. I love the layers, I love the colors and I am obsessed with that little goose! So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete