Thursday, April 13, 2023

Hello Ladybug (sans ladybug)

My card for today was inspired by CAS Colours and Sketches #508. They have a great color challenge that includes Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce and Melon Mambo.  

For this clean and simple card, I started with a thick white card base. 

I used VersaMark to stamp the leaf from the Hello Ladybug stamp set on Shaded Spruce cardstock. I cut it out and glued it on the card, ink side down.

I stamped the trio of flowers with Melon Mambo ink, and the sentiment with Shady Spruce onto white cardstock. I cut them out by hand. The sentiment was adhered to the card with glue and the flowers with dimensionals.

The Medium Daisy punch was used to cut out two flowers from Crushed Curry cardstock. I layered these on top of each other using a dimensional. I used one of the Bitty Bllooms punches (ret) to stamp a flower center from Early Espress cardstock.

To finish the card I added a white Bakers Twine bow and some Pearl Basic Jewels for flower centers.

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!

 





2 comments:

  1. Great card Suzy! I love your design with the little melon mambo flower flitting off to the side. The shaded spruce really sets off the daisy - perfect with a little white bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple card!! I love this brilliant card~! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete