Sunday, April 9, 2023

Never Lost

Hey All!

Today's card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #580. I again went to some colors that are soon leaving. They are three of my favorites, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Soft Succulent. 

I stareted by attaching a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Early Espresso cardstock onto a Sahara Sand card base.

I cut embossed a 2 1/8" by 2 1/2" and a 1 5/8" by 1 1/4" piece of Sahara Sand with the texture Classic embossing folder and glued them to the card front.

I cut a 1 5/8" by 3 3/4" piece of vellum. I used the die-cuts from the DSP and attached them to the vellum along with Crushed Curry and vellum stars cut with the Give it a Whirl dies.

I cut a 2 1/8" by 2 1/2" piece of the He's the Man DSP and glued it to the card. Two more die-cuts from the DSP were added.

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!



  

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the little scenes and the details you added to each! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a delightful winter card! I love the super soft color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete