Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Umbrella Trio

Hi All, 

Today I have a card inspired by one of my favorite challenges. Retro Rubber Challenge #204 has a Spring Scene Challenge. I love these challenges because I get to pull out some favorite oldies. I especially like mixing the old stamps with current products. Todsy I am using the Under My Umbrella stamp set from Spring 2020. The sketch for my card is from #30daycarzyfarewellchallenge Day 20 #iseeasketch

Mint Macaron card base

Paper Cuts:

    1 5/8" by 4" Blushing Bride     cardstock

    1 1/2" by 3 7/8" Pleased as     Punch DSP (ret)

Punch cuts: Umbrella Builder        So Saffron, Blushing Bride     and Mint Macaron

Embossing Folder:

    Texture Basic

Stamped Images: Under My Umbrella

    3 flower clusters

Blends: Mint Macaron, So Saffron, lt. Flirty Flamingo and Fresh Freesia

Sentiment: Blessings of Home

Embellishment: Elegant Faceted Gems


Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Suzanne! I love the texture you added to those umbrellas, and it's all perfect for Spring! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love those umbrellas, esp with the added texture. Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete