Saturday, April 15, 2023

It's All Yellow

Hello Everyone,

Today's card showcases another product that I am sad to see go. This stamp set, as well as the dies, was a real work horse and I used pretty often. The foilage could be used as filler for almost any project. I also used So Saffron, Brushed Metallic cardstock and Elegant Faceted Gems, that are all leaving.

I ws inspired today by #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge Day 15: I See Yellow for my color scheme. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #204 provided elements to bring the card together. I went with the middle column, die-cuts, free and embossing. I used an embossing folder and heat embossed with gold powder.

Crushed Curry card base

So Saffron with TimeWorn Type folder

Stitched Rectangle cut Daffodil Delight Design a Daydream DSP

Crushed Curry stamped leaves

Gold Drushed Metallic, Crushed Curry and So Saffron die-cuts

Gold heat embossed sentiment on Something Fancy die-cut

Gold Simply Elegant twine

Elegant Faceted Gems




Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Yes, our challenge certainly brought all the lovely elements of your together so beautifully, Suzanne! Such a bright cheerful spring card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at TicTacToe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is like a drop of sunshine Suzy! Love the golden colours, the textures and the patterns and that wonderful sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete