Friday, April 7, 2023

More Poppies

Hey All, 

I have another card of Poppies today that was amde with some retiring colors. I think the only thing not leaving is the Old Olive and black cardstock. This card was inspired by Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #323. This was a CASE challenge They chose page 22 of the Jan-April mini catalog to work from. There is no sentiment on my card for #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge Day 7: No Sentiment.

I started by scoring a 4 3/16" by 5 7/16" piece of Blushing Bride cardstock every 3/8". Then glued this to a Blushing Bride card base.

I cut a 4 3/16" by 4 1/4" piece of the Design a Daydream DSP and centered it on the card front. 

The leaves and flowers from the Poppy Moments dies were cut from Evening Evergreen, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride and black cardstock. They were assembled and then attached to the card front with glue and dimensionals.

I added Opal Rounds and a twine bow to finish the card. 


Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!


  

3 comments:

  1. Love those poppies!! I'll miss them!! Great card--thanks sharing with us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing CASE of the sketch using poppies. Excellent job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poppies in Razzleberry and Blushing Bride, very pretty! They pop so nicely on the DSP background. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete