Sunday, April 2, 2023

Coffee

Hello All, 

Today I have a card that is inspired by a versatile sketch provided by Freshly Made Sketches #579. #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge provided the DAy 3 Color Combination.The colors were Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake. I am using a much used stamp set that will s oon be retired, Nothing's Better Than.  

I started by embossing a 5 3/16" by 3 15/16" piece of Bermuda Bay with the dotted Classic folder. 

*I just realized I used Bermuda Bay instead of Coastal Cabana- I guess it works because it is leaving.

I layered this embossed piece onto a 5 5/16" by 4 1/16" piece of Cherry Cobbler. Then adhered tis to a Crumb Cake card base.

I cut the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes dies (ret). I added Cherry Cobbler ink to the oval with a blending brush and splattered on some Bermuda Bay ink. 

I stamped the cup and sentiment on white cardstock using Early Espresso ink, along with the steam on the oval. The cup color was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink. The cup was cut using the coordinating, Love You More Than dies. These were attached with dimensionals to the oval.

I cut "Coffee" from Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler cardstock that was backed with adhesive sheets using the Love You More than Dies. 


Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

 Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment