Sunday, April 9, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #140

 Hello Everyone, 

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #140 is a Colour Challenge. The colors are Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody and Polished Pink. What can you create with these bright bold colors?

New Challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 am GMT and continue for ten days. I hope you will join us and create a project of your own. The Inspire.Create.Challenges Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below and head on over to the team blog and check them out.


With these bold colors, I wanted to keep the elements of my card bold as well. I went with big geographic shapes for the background. I used the three challenge colors on a white card base. I used the Best Butterflies stamp set to make the bright butterfly. I used Mango Melody, Polished Pink and black inks. These were cut out using the coordinating Buils a Butterfly dies. I attached the butterfly to a piece of vellum cut with the Stitched rectangle dies. This was attached to the card. The sentiment was stamped with Bermuda Bay onto a white Stitched rectangle that was layered onto Bermuda Bay card.I added some Polished Pink Loose Flower Flourishes.
I hope my card inspired you to join our color challenge and make a card of your own. You have 10 days to enter your creation. This challenge ends April 19, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. GMT. See the blog post for all rules and guidelines. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 






1 comment:

  1. Love this Suzy - it totally inspired me to join in with your challenge! That background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete