Sunday, April 23, 2023

PP637 with Irresistible Blooms

Good Morning,

We are starting a new challenge over at The Paper Players today. I hope you all will make a project of your own and join us in this challenge. I picked a new-ish stamp set and die bundle with some beautiful coordinating paper. 


Ann is bringing us a versatile sketch challenge this week. This sketch can be used for any occassion. It could be made fancy with your favorite embellishments or kept as simple as you like. 


The design team has created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by our challenge page to see what we made. Drop us a comment while you are there.


For my card I started with the retuning color, Lost Lagoon as a card base. This was layered with a 4 1/8" by 5 3/8" piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock. I used the Irresistable Blooms dies to cut the circle image from white cardstock and attached it to the card front. 

A 4 1/8" by 2 3/4" piece of Hello, Irresistable DSP was layered over the circle onto the card front.

The Flowers and leaves were cut from the DSP using the dies. They were attached to the card front with glue.

The sentiment from the Irresistable stamp set was stamped with Lost Lagoon ink onto a strip of 3/4" white card stock. The ends were flagged and then it was attached to the card with dimensionals.

I added some Elegant Faceted Gems and a bow made with Petal Pink ribbon from the Zany Zoo collection.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this sketch challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, April 28, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Those soft colors are perfect for your gorgeous flowers and I love your circular element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Suzy! Your card is gorgeous! I love Lost Lagoon paired with Soft Sea Foam. The die cut flowers are stunning. You really made my sketch sparkle this week. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Suzy - a great use of the circular die and those pretty flowers and satin bow make a beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Suzy. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's always a treat to scroll through your blog to get to the current challenge. And then once I'm there, you never disappoint! This is a beautiful card with a clever way to make the circle in Ann's sketch.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy, this is so beautiful! I love the color combo and the circular dies! Such a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, what a fabulous use of the circle! It's the perfect backdrop to those gorgeous blossoms. Wonderful use of the sketch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete