Monday, April 3, 2023

Bunnies and Carrots

Hey Hey, 

Is anyone else counting down the hours until they can place their order from the Last Chance List or the demo pre-order. I am excited to see the new colors IRL For Today's card, I was inspired by the Just Add Ink Inspiration Challenge #646. The layout for my card was taken from CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #401

I started by attaching a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" piece of the Dandy Designs DSP (ret) to a thick white card base. 

I used the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle to cut a piece of white cardstock. I stamped the carrots from the Thanks a Bunch stamp set (ret) with Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green inks. This was attached to the card base.

I stamped the rabbit and a mirror image of the rabbit, using the Cuckoo for You stamp set (ret). These were colored with Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green blends. They were cut out using the Cuckoo Clock dies (ret). 

Using the Tailor Made dies, I cut a 3" by 2 15/16" piece of the Fresh Freesia Dandy Designs DSP (ret). This was glued to the card and the bunnies were added with dimensionals.

The sentiment, from Thanks A Bunch was atamped tith Granny Apple Green and Calypso Coral inks. It was cut with the Stylish Shapes dies. A bow was made with the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon and it was attached to the back of the sentiment. The sentiment was then attached to the card with dimensionals.

Elegant Faceted Gems were addes to give some sparkle.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

 Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! You've picked such a great colour palette for this one. Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. I love how you've used the mirror image stamping technique. Too cute. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week

    ReplyDelete