Sunday, April 16, 2023

Pink Tulips

Hi All,

Today's card was inspired by an inspiration challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments #411. The pink tulips are what I picked to work with. I also worked from #30daycrazfarewellchallenge Day 16 #iseesquares for the layout of my card. I used three retiring colors and a retiring stamp set. 

Three squares were cut from Dainty Flowers DSP (ret) using the Stylish Shapes dies. They were glued to a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock. 

I stamped the flowers from the Flowering Tulips stamp set with Polished Pink, Blushing Bride and Basic Gray ink. The coordinating, Tulips dies cut them out. The grasses were stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink. These were glued to the squares.

The sentiment from Flowering Rain Boots stamp set as stamped with Basic gray ink. The card front was layered onto a 4 1/8" by 5 3/8" piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and then layered onto a Blushing Bride card base.

I added some Elegant Faceted Gems to finish the card.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring card! Perfectly inspired from the photo!! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Suzy - love this design as well! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete