Thursday, April 20, 2023

Blessings of Home

 Happy Thursday!

The sketch for my card is from Global Design Project #390. The color schemme is from Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #324. The colors are Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral and Soft Succulent. The Spring Theme is from #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge Day 19 #iseespring

Soft Succulent card base

5 1/4" by 4" Pale Papaya embossed with texture Basic Folder

Stamped Image from Blessings of Home was stamped on 1" squares of white cardstock arranged in a grid.

Blends used to color image were Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent and Color Lifter

Sentiment is from Honeybee Home

Elegant Faceted Gems added some sparkle.


Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Suzy, what a fantastic card! I love the mosaic look for the larger image, that is a great use of the sketch, and your flowers look great in the challenge colors too. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THUD! Fantastic color block | quilt look. I love this! I'm so happy you could join us for our Color Challenge at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us tomorrow for our new challenge featuring the retiring In Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the way you've cut the image into a mosaic.

    ReplyDelete