Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Happy Rainbow

Hello, 

My card today was inspired by the Inspired By Rainbow of Colors #234. I was inspired by the rainbow of colors as well as their sketch. the stamp set I picked, Biggest, wish was picked for #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge Day 21 #iseewords

4 1/4" by 6 1/4" note card

4" by 6" pacific Point cardstock

3 3/4" by 5 3/4" Crushed Curry

3 5/8" by 5 5/8" Basic White stamped with "Happy"

Inks: Mango Melody, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Pacific Point and Gorgeous Grape

"birthday"- black ink

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenges! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow sentiment...perfect for the challenge! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete