Sunday, April 16, 2023

PP636 and a Mischevious Mouse

Today starts  a fun new challenge at The Paper Players. I hope you all will join us and create a project of your own. I used a stamp set from a few years ago, Mischievious Mice. I also used a fun die, just a bit of patterned paper and not much else. 


This week we have a Clean-and-Simple Challenge from LeAnne. There are some elements to guide you while you make your card. Be sure to include a pen, pencil or some kind of craft image to your card. And remember to keep it clean and simple.


The design team have created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to see what we've made. Drop us a comment while you are there.

I used the "star" Classic embossing folder on a 4 1/8" by 5 3/8" piece of white cardstock. This was glued to a thick white card base.    I cut a 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" piece of Flowers and More DSP and attached it to the card front at an angle.    I cut a 2 1/2" by 3 3/4" piece of white card stock and used the notebook top die from Blossoming Happiness dies to cut the top.    The sentiment and image were stamped with black ink. I used Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Light Crumb Cake, light Flirty Flamingo,and light Melon Mampo to color the image. This was attached to the card with dimensionals.    That's it!
I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Clean-and-Simple Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, April 14, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.

Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!




6 comments:

  1. Suzy, what a fun card. I love that little mouse with his big pencil! Great way to brighten someone's day with a little note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anything cuter than this image....and the "notebook" paper die is perfect. Sentiment is too...love it all! The background embossing gives it a kick and still allows it to be clean! Thanks for rocking my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little letter-writing mouse is so cute (I wish I'd added him to my collection!) So perfect on the 'notepaper' too - genius Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Suzy! This little mouse is adorable. The embossing folder adds so much texture. Whoever receives this card will be smiling from ear-to-ear when they see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, Suzy! Love the extra detail in the embossed background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, as usual it's a treat to scroll through your blog each week! I don't know how you find the time to be so consistently creative, but I'm glad you do! This card is perfect for LeAnne's CAS challenge - the spiral notebook die really caught my eye.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete