Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Showered with Love

Hey Everyone, 

My card today was created with the help of two callenges. Well, I guess it would be three challenges. Inspired by April Showers #IB233  has both an inspiration and sketch chellenge. The third challenge is #30day carzyfarewellchallenge Day 18 #iseemixdontmatch 

Mango Melody card base

Paper cuts from Rain or Shine DSP:
    4" by 5 1/4"
    3 5/8" by 1"
    3 5/8" by 2"

Stamped images: black ink
    By My Side- girl
    Under My Umbrella (ret)- sentiment

Die Cuts: Playing in the Rain- cloud

Blends:
    Naturals
    Mango Melody (ret)
    Flirty Flamingo

Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!







    

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete