Monday, April 10, 2023

Polished Pink, Pale Papaya and Poppies

Hey Hey, 

I have another card using the Poppy Moments dies. I combined it with two colors that will soon be leaving, Polished Pink and Pale Papaya and one color that will be with us for a bit longer, Fresh Freesia.  The inspiration for today's card comes from Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge #647. This sketch was perfect for showcasing some fabulous patterned paper.

I started by gluing a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" Flowers and More Host DSP to a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Polished Pink cardstock. This was attached to a Fresh Freesia card base.

I cut the poppy and leaves e Papaya, Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party using the Poppy Moments dies. These were glued together and attached to the card. 

The sentiment from the Art Gallery stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink ontp a 2 3/8" by 1/2" strip of white cardstock. This was layered onto a 2 3/4" by1/2" strip of Polished Pink card and a 2 7/8" by 3/4" strip of Fresh Freesia.

I added a bow made with Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon.


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever Suzy! Love how you've referenced the dsp with the bloom. Lovely way to use our challenge. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete