Tuesday, April 4, 2023

What Can You Do in 10 Minutes or Less?

For today's card I took part in As You See It Challenge #295. They had a Speed Stamping Challenge with an Outdoors Theme. This is a fun challenge that they do from time to time- you have to create a card in ten minutes or under. My time was 8:52. My card is an Autumn card for Day 5 of #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge  This month I am focusing on using products that are going away at Stampin' Up! I pulled out three colors that are leaving, Sahara Sand, Evening Evergreen and Rich Raxzleberry. I used Forever Fern and Amazing Silhouettes stamp sets. 

I started by dabbing ink onto the tree stamp with sponge daubers then stamping it onto a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" piece of white cardstock. This was layered onto a 4" by 5 1/2" piece of Blackberry Bliss card. 

I tied a piece of twine around the card in a bow. Then put all onto a Sahara Sand card base.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card with Evening Evergreen ink. I flagged the ends and them attached it to the card with dimensionals.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram


 Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. What a great stamp to use for a speed challenge - it looks so complex, especially with the different colours, yet is quick to do. I'm sorry to be losing all these colours too but it looks as though there are some fantastic replacements too. Thanks for joining in our Speed Challenge at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Suzy - a perfect stamp for a speed challenge, lol. Gives you plenty of time for such sweet details like that twine and sentiment! LOVE the color effects you got! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to highlight the retiring colours! And that stamp set, which allows you to look like you spent hours on an artistic design when you completed it in less than 10 min! Thanks for stamping on the edge with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stamp to use for this challenge (now wishing I'd thought of that one!) and a great way to add interest with those retiring colours too. Thanks for embracing our speed challenge over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete