Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Sequins

Hello Stampers,

My card today is inspired by #30daycrazyfarewellchallenge Day 9: I See Circles and some fun colors from Creative Colour Challenges #84. The colors are Balmy Blue, Orchid Oasis and Petal Pink. The products from today's card that will be leaving are the Sequins dies and the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.

A white 4 3/4" by 3 3/8" Stitched Rectangle was layered onto a 4 7/8" by 3 1/2" https://www.instagram.com/p/CqxyJ6Au-oL/iece of Starry Sky cardstock and then attached to a thick white card base. 

Various sized sequins were cut with the dies from the challenge colors. The sequins were attached to the card base with glue and dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped with Starry Sky ink and cut out with the Stylish Shapes dies. This was attached with dimensionals.

I added some gold Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins. 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment