Wednesday, March 22, 2023

2 Sketches and a Bonus Stamp Set

Hi All, hope all is well with everyone. We are having great weather here in the PNW. A lot of sunshine and waarm temperatures. Warm for us is high fifties. I have combined two challenges for today's card. Creative Colour Challenges #81 provided the colors. They are Smoky Slate, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss. The sketch came from Freshly Made Sketches #578.

I cut a 4 1/4" by 1 1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and embossed it with the texture Classic 3D folder. I adhered it to a thick white card base.

I layered a 3" by 4" piece of the Smoky Slate Gingham Cottage DSP (ret) to a 3 1/8" by 4 1/8" piece of Smoky Slate cardstock and attached it to the card front.

Using the "bonus" stamp set from the March 2023 Paper Pumpkin I stamped the flower onto white cardstock with black ink. I stamped the planter onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock. I used a Blender Pen and Blackberry Bliss ink to add color to the flowers. I colored the leaves with Old Olive blends.  

The planter and plant were fussy-cut and attached to the card front with dimensionals. 

The sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin stamp set was stamped directly onto the card base with black ink.

You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty....that color combo is not one I would have come up with but you pulled it off perfectly. I love that subtle gray plaid for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty layers in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete