Thursday, March 16, 2023

By My Side

Today I have a sweet card that was inspired by some fabulous patterned paper and TGIF Sketch Challenge #411. This sketch was a perfect oppertunity to showcase this fun Flowers and More DSP.This paper deserved an equally delightful image, so I pulled out the adorable By My Side stamp set.

I started by cutting a 3 1/4" by 4 1/2" piece of the Flowers and More DSP. I glued it to a Fresh Freesia card base. 

I cut a second piece of the DSP measuring 3 7/8" by 1".  A 3 5/8" by 1/2" piece of Crushed Curry cardstock was embossed using the dotted Basic 3D embossing folder. These two pieces were layered onto the card front.

I cut a white circle using the second largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies. I blended on some Crush Curry ink and used a Fresh Freesia blend and Blackberry Bliss marker to add some splatters. The sentiment from Conversation Bubbles was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.

I stamped the girl and butterfly from the By My Side stamp set with black ink. I used the Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker in the butterfly. Blends used for coloring were Fresh Freesia, Medium and Deep Medium (500, 600, 200 and 100). These were fussy cut and glued to the circle. I attached the circle to the card with dimemensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment