Monday, March 20, 2023

New Stuff

Today I am using some new products for my card. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #200 provided the elements for my card. I went with the top row, foliage, pastels and sentiment.

I started by cutting two Stitched Rectangles from the Hello Irresistable DSP. I glued the pink/yellow paper at an angle onto a Soft Sea Foam card base.

I stamped the large tree from the Growth Takes Time stamp set onto the green DSP with Soft Suede ink. I used Soft Sea Foam, light Crumb Cake and Ivory blends to color the tree. 

The sentiment from the Irresistable Blooms stamp set was stamped with Petal Pink ink. I backed this piece of DSP with a slightly smaller piece of soft Sea Foam to add some rigidity. This was then attached to the card front with dimensionals.

I added some Petal Pink Elegant Faceted Gems to finiah the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 



2 comments:

  1. lovely card, Suzanne! the soft colors you used are so pretty - thank you for joining us at TicTacToe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this tree Suzanne and love the way you teamed it with the softly coloured DSP. Thank you for com8ng to play with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete