Thursday, March 23, 2023

Art Gallery

Hi All, 

For today's card I went to the monthly color challenge SU! Colour Challenge. The colors for March are Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron and Cherry Cobbler. 


I started by embossing a 3 15/16" by 5 3/16" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Texture Classic 3D embossing folder. Before embossing the paper I added Cherry Cobbler ink to the folder. This was adhered to a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Then attched to a Cherry Cobbler card base.

I stamped the flowers from the Art Gallery stamp set with Flirty Flamingo ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. The highlight for the flowers was added with stamped off Cherry Cobbler. These were die- cut with the coordinating, Floral Gallery dies. 

The "sprigs" were stamped with So Saffron ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and cut them out with the dies.

I attached the flowers to the card front with dimensionals. The sprigs were glued on. A gold Simply Elegant Trim bow was tucked between the flowers. 

The sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock.It was cut out with the Stylish Shapes dies and attached with dimensionals.


You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment