Sunday, March 12, 2023

Best Butterflies

Happy Monday Everyone, 

My card today, was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #576 . Amy brought a fun sketch that I thought would work great for a field of butterflies. I got the colors from last weeks Creative Colour Challenge #79. The bright colors were Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green. I was a bit behind with my blog this week so I quickly posted on instagram to ensure I didnt miss the deadline. 

I started by cutting a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" piece of white cardstock backed by a 4 1/16" by 5 5/16" piece of Mango Melody. This was layered onto a thick white card base. 

I stamped various butterfly parts using the three required colors and the Best Butterflies stamp set. They were cut out with the coordinating dies, Butterfly Builder. The body sections were cut from black cardstock. I glued them together and attached them to the card front with dimensionals and glue. 

I added some glossy dots to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping!




 

2 comments:

  1. What a bright and happy card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These butterflies are so bright and cheery! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete