Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Rainbow Magic

Today my card is inspired by TGIF Theme Challenge #412. There theme this week is "Magical". I was a little stumped on this one. I don't have any stamps with fairies or unicorns. I considered a witch for a bit but then I came acrossed a rainbow stamp set. Rainbows are definitely magical. I was also intriqued by the coloring on their inspiration tile.  

I started by using a Water Painter and watercolor paper to color the large rainbow  from the Brilliant Rainbow dies (ret). The colors I used were Magenta Madness (ret), Petal Pink, Highland Heather and Balmy Blue.

While the rainbow was drying, I cut a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of the Abstract Beauty paper (ret). This was adhered to a Magenta Madness (ret) card base. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set (ret) with Magenta Madness ink onto white cardstock. I used the Cloud punch to cut it out. I used the Brilliant Rainbow dies (ret) to cut out three of the small clouds. 

I attached the rainbow to the cardfront with glue. The large cloud was also attached with glue. The smaller clouds ware attached with dimensionmals. I added some Wink of Stella to the clouds.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Happy Stamping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment