Sunday, March 26, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #139

Hello Everyone, 

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #139 is a sketch challenge. Let our sketch inspire you to make a card of your own.


New challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 am GMT, and continues for ten days. I hope you will join us and create a project of your own. The Inspire.Create.Challenge Design Team has created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below and head on over to the team blog and check them out. 

I thought it would be fun to use use the Dots and Spots die to use as a template to add some dots of color for the background of my card. I made a stencil with white cardstock and masked off the unwante portion and blended strips of color to the card front. See the template below. I used Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks.

I cut the cardfront to measure 4" by 5 1/4" and layered it onto a 4 1/8" by 5 3/8" piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock. This was then adhered to a Calypso Coral Card base.

Using the Nothing's Better Than stamp set, I stamped the two cocktails and the sentiment onto white cardstock with black ink. The cocktails were colored using Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green ans Daffodil Delight blends. I fussy-cut them instead of using the dies to get a closer edge. The cocktails were attached to a Stylish Shape die cut circle that was colored with a blending brush and daffodil Delight ink. The circle and words were attached to the card front.

"Cocktails" from the Love You More Than dies was cut out of Pretty Peacock Glimmer paper that was backed with adhesive paper. Then attached to the card front. 

I hope my card inspired you to join our challenge and make a card of your own. You have 10 days to enter your creation. This Challenge ends April 5, 2023 at 10:00 pm GMT. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card and a fun way to use that Spots & Dots! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius idea to use the dots and spots EF to stencil your dotty stripes - love it!

    ReplyDelete