Sunday, March 19, 2023

Pansy Patch part 2

Purple, yellow and green are just asking to be used to stamp pansies. For today's card, I barely did any stamping- just teh sentiment. I used the color scheme from Just Add Ink Colour Challenge #644. Their colors were Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Mango Melody. The sketch was from Freshly Made Sketches #577. I did flip the sketch on its side for this one.

I started by cutting a 5 1/5" by 4" piece of white cardstock and embossed it with the textured Classic 3D embossing folder. This was glued to a thick white card base.

I cut a 5 1/4" piece of the Mango Melody Playing in the Rain DSP. I glued this to the card front.

The pansies and leaves were die cut using the Pansy dies and the cardstock in colors required for the challenge. I used blending brushes and the required inks to add shading to the die-cuts.

The flowers and leaves were glued together and then attached to the card front.

The sentiment from the Many Messages stamp set (ret) was stamped with black ink. I used the corrdinating Messages dies to cut it out and attached it to the card with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. Oh these pansies are so pretty! I love the colours! So springy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pansies! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both had pansies on our mind and I love your trio. Such a lovely way to use the layout and challenge colours. Thanks for playing along with our JAI colour challenge.
    Di, JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love pansies and their little faces! Great way to use that sketch and those perfectly-pansy colors!

    ReplyDelete