Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Butterfly Kisses

#🟦 

I have a little funfold card to share today. It is inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge #201. The card elements from their board I used were butterflies, patterned paper and floral.

I started by making the card base using hick white cardstock. It wes cut 4 1/4" by 9" and scored at 5 1/2"

I cut two pieces of Calypso Coral for layering. One measured 3 5/16" by 4 1/16". The other measured 1 13/16" by 4 1/16".

Two pieces of Butterfly Kisses DSP wre cut. One measured 3 3/16" by 3 15/16". The other was 1 11/16" by 3 15/16". These were layered onto the Calpso Coral pieces and then attached to the card base. 


The sentiment from Charming Sentiments was stamped with Calypso Coral ink. I used the Something Fancy dies to cut the lable. I cut a larger label out of Calypso coral. These were layered together and glued to the left side of the card front.

I cut the large butterfly out of Fresh Freesia cardstock using the Build a Butterfly dies. The other was cut from Crushed Curry. I backed both with vellum and fussy-cut. I cut the small flowers from Calypso Coral. All were adhered to the card using glue.

I added a white Baker's Twine bow and some Fun Flowers Resin Shapes to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping! 





Charming Sentiments  Something Fancy dies  Build a Butterfly Dies

2 comments:

  1. Suzy... Love the floral background DSP. At first I thought it might be a stencil...it is just so fun and bright! Great card. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. There are a lot of fun prints in that pack of paper.

      Delete