Friday, March 17, 2023

Flashback Friday

I have been stamping a lot of flowers and bunnies lately. In keeping with all things Spring, I pulled out this fun set from a few years back. Retro Rubber Challenge #202 is a Theme Challenge- Anything Goes. The Wiggle Worm stamp set dates back to 2019. I combined it with some current DSP, colors and a brand new embossing folder. The colors for my card were provided by Colour INKspiration #139. CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #399 inspired the sketch.

I cut a 4" by 5 1/4" Pool Party piece of the Design a Daydream DSP and glued it to a Pacific Point card base. 

I used the Layering Circle dies to cut various circles from Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana and Pacific Poind card stock. The circles were embossed using the dotted Basic 3D embossing folder. The bugs were glued to the card front. 

I made the cute bugs using the Wiggle Worm stamp set and the coordinating, Wiggly Bugs dies. I used Melon Mambo and Melon Mambo blends and Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write marker to add color to the bugs. I glued the bugs to the card. 

The sentiment was stamped using Pacific Point ink and attached to the card front using dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, this is so fun, love all the little bugs on the embossed circles. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire Retro Rubber DT

    ReplyDelete