Sunday, March 12, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #138

I am so excited to have been asked to join the Inspire.Create.Challenge design time. I have been a long time follower and have taken part in many of their challenges. Today I am posting my first project as part of the team. Today Karen is bringing us an Inspiration Challenge.

New challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 am GMT, and continues for ten dats. I hope you will join us and create a project of your own. The Inspire.Create.Challenge Design Team has created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below and head on over to the team blog and check them out. 


I started by picking a piece of the DSP to nail down mycolor scheme. This paper had so many great options. I loved the mix of pink, green and blues of this one. I cut a 5 3/16" by 2" piece and glued it ti the bottom of a 5 5/16" by 4 1/16" piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock. Next, I cut a 5 3/16" by 2 1/8" piece of white cardstock and embossed it using the Gingham folder. This was glued to the top of the Orchid Oasis piece. I wrapped Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon around to cover the seam and tied it in a bow. This piece was then glued to a thick white card base.

For the flowers and leaves, I used the Happiness Abounds stamps and dies. I heat embossed them with white embossing powder onto white cardstock. After die-cutting I used blending brushes to add the color. Polished Pink for the flowers and Parakeet Party for the leaves. I attached them to the card front with glue and dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped with Orchid Oasis ink and cut with the Tailor Made dies. I used glue to attach it to the card. 

I added some Orchid Oasis In-Color Matte Decorative Dots to finish off the card.

I hope my card inspired you to join our challenge and make a card of your own. You have 10 days to enter your creation. This Challenge ends March 22, 2023 at 10:00 pm GMT. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 





2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors!! That dsp goes perfectly with this stamp set!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete