Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Christmas

Yes, It is March and I made a Christmas card. Today's card was inspired by a sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Sketch #31. I pulled out my Christmas stash and made this fun card. 

I pulled out the last few bits of the Sweet Stocking DSP (ret). That determined my color scheme. 

I used Cherry Cobbler for the card base. I embossed a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock with the Winter Snow folder (ret). This was adhered to the card base.

I cut a 1" by 4 1/2" piece of the DSP and a 2 1/2" by 4 1/2" piece of a differnt pattern of the DSP. These were glued side by side onto the card base.

I cut a third piece of the DSP, measuring 2" by 3", and glued it to the card. 

I cut a white circle and the slightly larger scalloped circle out of Pool Party using the Layering Circle dies. These were layered together and attached to the card front.

The stocking was cut from the same pack of DSP and white cardstock, using the Stocking dies (ret). The holly was cut from Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. These parts were glued together and then the stocking was attached to the circle with dimensionals.

The sentiment from Sweet Little Stockings stamp set (ret) was heat embossed onto Cherry Cobbler card. It was cut out with the Stocking dies then attached with dimensionals.

Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment