Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Cheers to Green Beer

 Happy Wednesday!

I have a my final St. Patrick's Day card for the year. It was inspired by Festive Friday St. Patrick's Day Challenge. They provided many fun elements to work with when creating. I picked green, clover,  and drinks for my card. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #199 gave me some fun elements that helped me narrow which greens I would use and the layout of My card. The elements of their challenge I used were Die-cuts, Green and Layers. Finally, for my card sketch I took inspiration from The Male Room Challenge #172.

I started  by added some adhesive sheet to a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock and cut 6 of the argyle shapes using the All That dies. I arranges these onto a 3 15/16" by 5 3/16" piece of the green Flowers and More Host DSP.  I layered this onto a 4 1/16" by 5 5/16" piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock. Then attached the card front to a Shaded Spruce card base.

I punched a clover using the punch (ret) from Shaded Spruce cardstock. I attached this with dimensionals to the card front.

The sentiment from Lucky Clover stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink. It was attached with dimensionals.

For the beer mugs I used the Brewed for you stamp set and the Brewed dies. I stamped the mugs with black ink, one was a mirror image. I used a Granny Apple Green blend for the beer. To make the mugs look frosted I die-cut two mugs from vellum and stamped the small shamrocks with shaded Spruce ink. The vellum was glued to the mugs.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Happy Stamping!






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking you fun card up to the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on our sketch by using the DSP as well as the die cut for it. I also loved that you used Brewed For You - beer for st. pattys day, so clever!! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch for this fun St Pat's day card. Love the green beer ;) - Thanks for joining in at TMR

    ReplyDelete